Clash of Clans is a popular game right now and gamers are concentrated on how to make their base as strong as possible. There are some instances wherein they mess up their setup with their base and just want to reset and start all over again. Starting from square one is definitely a good idea when you think you have messed up your slate but Supercell did not make this option easy for the gamers. Supercell said that Clash of Clans is not the game for quitters.
One option that gamers do to start over is to reset their device, this however can be senseless. If you are using a Smart phone, reinstalling your Clash of Clans application is the first thing you will do but you should remember that your game is tied up with your Google Play account. You will have to login to another account for you to start over.
Here are the steps on how to start anew:
- Go to plus.google.com for a new account. This may take time while you follow all the procedures setting up a new account.
- After creating a new account, go to Settings and then App.
- There will be all the apps that are installed in your device, look for Clash of Clans and tap on it.
- You can see all the details of your game there, tap on the clear data option. This clears all the data that have been saved on your device.
- Go back to Settings, add/remove/manage.
- Add the new account that you have created.
- Now you can open your Clash of Clans application and setup your new account in Google Play Games
- Start building.
It will always be your option to reset your Clash of Clans game. All you have to do is follow the steps. You can also repeat the cheats for Clash of Clans that you have already done with