Yes, you read it right. The Canadian poker player Scott Wellenbach is continuously giving his winnings to charity as usual. He is called as “The people’s hero” as he always plays the poker Judi Online games, wins the game and provides that money to charity. He follows Buddhism and he said in an interview that he sits around and meditates a lot. He said that he entered this religion at the age of 27 in order to get a way to lead this life which is dissatisfied. Scott Wellenbach is now 67 years old.
Who is Scott Wellenbach?
- He said that with the help of the winnings, he likes to provide all money to charity. Till now, he had given around 600,000 USD to the needy people. He says that the money he wins will go to some purpose like human beings and animals.
- Apart from playing Judi Online games, he works as a translator of languages Sanskrit and Tibetan.
- Scott is greatly interested in meditation and told that he starts off his day by meditating for an hour. He also added in the interview that he knew the game at a very young age but he started to play only after 2010.
- His biggest win was 72,176 USD which placed him third at Bahamas main event. He also explained that it is difficult to maintain the Buddhist practice of keeping calm in parallel to the adrenaline rush in Judi Online game in order to win.
- However, he is also concerned about millions of people who take part in online poker games and lost a whole lot of money.
- He also mentioned that the ups and downs in life are pretty much similar to the winning and losing of the Judi Online poker games.
The people’s hero is all about helping people by his charity with his immense use of mind and strategies.