What is growth hacking?
growth hacking is a process of devising pivotal aspects of the business to aid in the ideal spreading of the business. The primary purpose of this entire process is to bring innovations to the alternatives of conventional marketing like social media marketing, target marketing or Search Engine Optimization. An ideal team is made up of multi-faceted peoplewho specifically focus on public engagement and making the brand reach out to the target audience. This article speaks primarily over this process and how is it implemented in cases of social media marketing.
The process of implementation
The following are some of the effective methods that can be implemented from growth hacking in order to have the best and ideal form of social media marketing: –
- Using the tool of Google Analytics in order to know about the most active social media forums where a particular content can be shared to reach out to the target audience
- Implementing the use of social curation tools that can aid in sending out the messages from the business page to the various target users over Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Using the perfect words that can be used under Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in order to make the content easily visible when that keyword is searched over the internet
- Improvising in the content shared with the audience, like making them more personalised or creating humour within them in order to make the customers interested to have a look over the same
- Sharing of the new posts at regular and timed intervals in order to increase the post reach
- Identification of various important ideation communities where the like-minded people get clubbed together and work for the sharing of common ideas
Hence, such is the power ofgrowth hackingand so it can be used perfectly to boost up the social media marketing and use this inexpensive medium for the best of the benefits.